Atlanta, GA – Rhodes Risk Advisors started 2016 strong with continued success in their targeted industry verticals. Rhodes utilizes a different approach than that of the typical generalist mentality in the insurance brokerage industry. Through industry specialization they are able to gain intimate knowledge in those industries to address unique exposures and key issues, which ultimately results in achieving the best results for the client. “We had a phenomenal start to 2016,” said Mike Davis, President of Rhodes Risk Advisors. “It was exciting to see our team experience wins across the board in all of our targeted industries.” Here are some of the specific highlights of Rhodes 1st Quarter:
- Expanded coverage for a non-profit ministry that partners with under-served neighborhoods to provide innovative and holistic development that helps communities flourish
- Secured builders risk coverage for a Georgia based general contractor on a $21M multifamily development in Athens, GA
- Increased coverage and provided a cost savings to a property management company that owns and operates a 256,000 SF portfolio of medical and professional office space across the southeast
- Provided Directors and Officers coverage for a financial services technology platform prior to their recent $3,600,000 raise in Series A funding
- Provided premium savings of over $160,000 for owner of 1,700 apartments units in Florida
About Rhodes Risk Advisors: Rhodes Risk Advisors exists to protect their clients using the most innovative and comprehensive risk management solutions allowing them to focus on the continued success of their business. Based in Atlanta, GA, Rhodes provides property and casualty insurance brokerage and consulting services to middle market businesses. Rhodes specializes in providing unique and comprehensive insurance solutions to the Real Estate, Non-Profit, Construction, Film and Entertainment, Technology, Hospitality, and Professional Service industries.